Sell With Us
How it Works:If you are interested in consigning an item, please email photos of your item to our buyers. CLICK HERE to send us an email
New Hours Beginning Monday, July 18
Appointments are encouraged, but not required. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (607) 882-9039.
All items should be clean, in good condition and free of odors such as smoke, pets, storage, etc.
Smaller items should be brought in a cardboard box or bag.
When you’re ready to sell with us, come to Unit 8 of 401 Elmira Road, and pull in parallel to the curb.
- Always check in with the intake team in Unit 8 before unloading your items.
If you cannot move something on your own, please bring someone along, such as a family member, roommate, partner, or other hired help. If you're unable to bring someone along to lift heavy items, please let us know so we can make arrangements to have staff available to assist you.
- Items that we pass on will be returned to you right away.
What to Sell:
We are selectively accepting furniture on consignment and housewares and décor that would sell for $20 or more. When deciding what to take in, we consider style, function, condition, what we already have in inventory, and how well we think the items will sell in our market.
We are looking for:
- Bookcases, Shelves, & Small Cabinets
- Entryway Benches & Tables
- Mod/Contemporary Sofas, Loveseats, Armchairs & Futons
- Kitchen Islands & Carts
- Jewelry Boxes & Armoires
- KitchenAide & Stand Mixers
- Everyday Glassware
- French Press and Pour Over Coffee Style Makers
Colors and Styles That Sell Well
- Furniture and Decor in Gem Tone Colors, Atomic Blue, Atomic Orange
- Mod Style furniture
- Lighter weight furniture - good for apartments!
We are being selective with:
- Large Desks
- Patio and Outdoor Furniture
- Plant Stands
- Dining Chairs
- Rocking Chairs, Large & Overstuffed Armchairs
- Area Rugs
- Side, Accent, & End Tables
- Seasonal Kitchen Appliances & Kitchen Storage
- Casserole and Baking Dishes (ex: Pyrex)
- Candlesticks and Candleholders
While we do take in these items, we're very selective about the ones we bring into the store, so please check with us before bringing them in.
We are not currently accepting:
- China & Curio Cabinets larger than 50”W x 72”H
- Rugs over 8’ x 10’
- Any Items In Need of Repair (No Project Pieces)
- Tilt-Top Tables & Pub Tables
- Hardwired Hanging Lamps
- Single Dining Chairs
- Linens (Including: Curtains, Blinds, Tablecloths, Napkins, Placemats, etc.)
- Metal Filing Cabinets
- Sewing Machines & Tables
- Baby/Infant/Toddler Furniture
- Gooseneck Desk Lamps
- Trunks & Suitcases
- Magazine Racks
For more information, just ask! We're happy to answer any questions you might have about selling via phone, email, or in person.
Pricing & Payment:
We typically consign furniture , kitchen appliances, and items that we would price for $20 or more. Our Intake Specialists will work with you to find a selling price that feels right to you and will work in our market. Our consignment period is 60 days and you are paid after your consignment items sell. You will receive 40% of the selling price in check or 50% in store credit
We are selectively buying small items such as dishes and décor “outright”. Rather than the items going on consignment, the seller receives 30% of what we expect to sell the items for in a check or 40% in store credit upfront.
If you are leaving Central New York, we may also be able to buy your furniture “outright”. Please reach out to our Intake team to discuss these arrangements ahead of time.
Out-of-Season items may also be purchased outright, though our offer will reflect the additional costs of storage.